- Condition: New
- Tee Nut is a type of nut used to fasten a wood, particle or composite materials workpiece, leaving a flush surface.
- It has a long, thin body and a flange at one end, resembling a T in profile.
- The flanges of T-nuts often have hooks on the prongs that sink into a wooden work piece, providing better retention.
- The Tee Nut is inserted into the hole from the inside of the boot and the mounting bolt is inserted through the hole in the plate into the mounting holes in the boot sole that you will drill and insert into the Tee Nut.
- The prongs in the nut grip into the inside surface of the sole to keep the nut from rotating as you tighten the bolt into it
- Easy to install using automatic equipment and hold extremely well.
- Tee nuts are ideal for table legs where leg levelers are required or for joining materials
- Random choose Plating (Rainbow / Zinc) color subject to stock available
- Size: M6
Please Note: Quantity more than 30pcs Will Counting by Weight Scale may not accurate Approximately +-3Pcs
WOOD PRONGED TEE NUT THREAD INSERT M6 (TNI-M6)
- Product Code: TNI-M6
- Item Location: Malaysia
- Availability: 10000
- 10 or more MYR 0.55
- 100 or more MYR 0.49
- 1000 or more MYR 0.30