- Condition: New
- Ideal for putting permanent threads in sheet metal and other materials that are too thin to be tapped.
- A Rivnut (Rivet Nut) fastener is a tubular rivet with cylindrical internal threads.
- It can be installed into dissimilar materials and has internal rolled threads for thread strength.
- Rivet Nut-a New fastener which has change the way to assemble parts in a thin sheet.
- No weld or rethread, and will increase speed of assemble obviously.
- Use To Provide Long Threaded Hole In Thin Sheet
- Fastener Open At Both Ends, Large Flange At One End
- Material: Carbon steel with zinc plate
- Installs blind in sheet metal, plastics and tubular materials.
- Can be used as a rivet to assemble two or more materials, and as a nut for the attachment of a mating part with a screw.
- Installs before or after a finish is applied to the product.
- Installs with simple hand tools for field repair or consumer kit installation.
- Solution to engineers in the field of Automotive industry, Electronic industry, Elevator, Domestic appliance, Air-conditional, Aviation and so on.
|Thread Size (T)||Head Thickness (P)||Length (L)||Head Diameter (H)||Body Diameter (D)||Drill Hole Diameter|
Serrated Body Flange Flat Head Rivet Nuts M8X1.25 (BEM8)
- Product Code: BEM8
- Availability: 9900
This item has been sold: 100 times
- 100 or more MYR 0.70
- 1000 or more MYR 0.60
This product has a minimum quantity of 10